Sat, 13 May|
One Day Transformational Breath® Introductory Retreat to Experience the Magic of your Breath
Join me to breathe and experience the magnificent Transformational Breath® Award Winning Therapy in one day retreat.
Time & Location
13 May 2023, 14:30 – 19:30
London, 9 Eccleston St, London SW1W 9LX, UK
About the event
Are you stressed, constantly overdoing and overthinking?
You may have tried different tools, but they have only helped you to a certain degree and you have not observed any noticeable change.
Now it is time to try your own tool ‘your breath’.
We know that we breathe to live but we also use our breath to repress and suppress our emotions that we often feel stressed, anxious and stuck. Every one of us has their unique breathing pattern, that affects how we process information and live our lives. Many of us hold onto unnecessary tension within our respiratory system and this not only restricts us from breathing deeply but also from living fully.
Through this workshop, you will experience the Transformational Breath®️ technique, which shows the relationship between our breathing pattern, stress and anxiety. In this two-hour workshop, you will learn this technique to change your restricted breathing pattern that you have unconsciously developed over your lifetime. This is crucial because if we can improve our breathing then our life will transform accordingly.
Why am I inviting you to try Transformational Breath®?
Transformational Breath® won an award from The Institute of Complementary and Natural Medicine for best complementary therapy in 2014. Moreover, the Transformational Breath® Foundation is a fully accredited breathwork school within the Global Professional Breathwork Alliance.
Transformational Breath® is a conscious breathing technique, which utilises the body’s resources towards wholeness and wellbeing. As it allows the body to shift from the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight response) into the activation of the parasympathetic nervous system (its calm and relaxed state). Furthermore, it is safe, simple and allows us to reconnect to our natural way of breathing.
Some of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual benefits that people experience after practicing are:
- Slowing down your heart rate and reducing tension, stress and anxiety.
- Increasing your intestinal, glandular activities and energy levels.
- Boosting the immune system and detoxifying your body.
- Supporting better concentration, focus and clarity.
- Improving sleeping patterns, emotional awareness and regulation.
- Helping the integration of past traumas and painful emotions.
- Creating a healthy relationship with yourself and others.
- Deepening the connection to your higher self, intuition and creativity.
- Enhancing the feeling of calm, resilience and wellbeing.
If you would like to treat yourself by bringing these benefits into your busy life, you are welcome to join us, wherever you are at in your breathing journey.
No previous breathing experience is required, just be open for this exciting exploration.
Schedule of workshop
1. Introduction of the Transformational breath technique.
2. Short body break.
3. Full facilitated breath session.
6. Full facilitated breath session.
7. Closing the workshop with guided meditation.
How should I plan for this event?
- You will be lying down in mats with pillows and blankets during this session.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing. (Nothing too tight or restrictive round the waist).
- Please avoid caffeine, alcohol or cigarettes before you arrive.
- Bring a refillable water bottle.
- Please arrive promptly.
Testimonial from previous events:
“Excellent explanations and guidance; very clear & simple to follow. Beautiful energy, very safe & loving facilitations. I experience an emotional release.”
“An incredible experience. I look forward to carrying my journey. I felt emotional release afterwards.”
“I felt very safe and secure which allowed me to enjoy it.”
“I felt a deeper connection with myself.”
“I was able to relax and reconnect with my body after a couple hectic weeks of work.”
“It was very relaxing. I learn so much and I will try to keep practicing at home.”
“I learned a technique that I can easy use any time. A way to calm and relax.”
“A feeling of contentment and being able t relax in a safe environment.”
“This is my first breathing workshop. All the experience and knowledge shared by Haifa is now for me. It has been such an amazing and eye opener experience. What I like most is practical guidance offered.”
There is no refund for the event, but if you contact me in 48 hours in advance to inform me of your absence, then you can join a future same event of mine or you can transfer your place to another person. Please let me your preferable option via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ticket type
+£3.75 service fee+£3.75 service fee